Monday, October 7, 2013

This Post is Meaningless

Alright. Writing to write and hopefully by simply making words come out of my fingers, some sort of post will manifest itself. Allegedly, random writing can increase flow of ideas, since nothing is really stopped up in the brainstorming process. For example, I would never actually use the word brainstorm, but I just did. Weird how that works out, huh?

Onward! Today is my birthday. Not that it matters, or anybody cares. Just another milepost like all of the green signs seen on highways. Mass produced, no value at all to them. It's just weird for me to think that tomorrow at 9:41 PM I'll have been alive for 16 years, according to the Gregorian calendar at least.

It'd probably be a different case using some other dating system. Leap years would be taken out, and I would probably have been 16 for the past 4 days.

Crap. Said my age. Not that it matters. I'm sure my maturity level is pretty self-evident of how old I am, so it probably doesn't matter. In fact, the odds that this completely pointless post will be read by anyone is slim to none, so I could say anything I want here, theoretical. Banana daquiri. I spelled that wrong, and I don't feel like going back to change it.

I always feel like it's a game with incorrect spelling. If that magical red line highlights something I just typed up, I take the hard road. Instead of right-clicking and locating the correct spelling, I'll try as many different spellings as I can until I arrive at the correct one, and the line disappears.

Score.

I don't know, I feel that despite the initial amount of dedication and effort I put forth into this blog, it's going to crash and burn in a tragic death like anything else I start on the internet. I'll end up being a strange online nomad, flitting about between I Waste So Much Time and Facebook comment threads.

Speaking of which, that is another game I pride myself at. Commenting.

I search for newly posted images and pictures that have next to no comments on them, and think of the "perfect" thing to say. Upvotes are the points, and your position in relation to everybody else is your judgement of losing or winning. Hi mom.

Keyboard shortcuts. Just remembered the usefulness of command+tab. Sweeet.

I really don't like it here in Utah. I don't mean to offend anybody here, but I just sort of completely hate it here. I want to go back to Idaho. Again, this is one of those awful things that there is too much on the internet: feelings. Bleh. Sorry to burden you with mine. I just really don't think that I should share them, but again, I'm not putting the plug on whatever is coming out right now.

My mom is staring at me with the weirdest look as I type without looking at the screen or keyboard. Ah hah! This is particularly difficult to type, actually. BUT still entertaining. Only for me, though.

There we go. A post with absolutely no entertainment value whatsoever, minimal effort put into it, and yet probably the only well-written thing on this entire website. That should be an accomplishment in of itself.

3 comments :

  1. I found your blog through your Poorly Drawn Lines shameless plug; I like it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well awesome! I hope you enjoy your stay, random internet browser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it through Vitty's comment! :D (I may stick around. I like you.)

    ReplyDelete