Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bookmarks

It really is too late to apologize. So, I won't.

I'll skip the boring life updates, school is crap, moving again soon, blah blah blah.

Websites I Have Bookmarked

1. Facebook

I'm on here much more often than I should be. In fact, I have a tab open for it as I write this.

2. Google Voice

Being an unemployed 15-year-old, I do not have a phone, even though many of my peers do. Even without a phone though, I like to stay in contact with people via texting. So, I go the poor-man method of free online-texting.

3. Gmail

I don't think any explanation is necessary for this one.

4. Blogger

Nor this one.

5. Disqus

Disqus is my preferred commenting system, and it's pretty nice to have this website handy to moderate and view comments going on.

6. I Waste So Much Time

Seeing as how I don't use Tumblr or Reddit or any of those blogging things, I Waste So Much Time is the closest thing I can get. You'll commonly find me lurking in the comment section.

7. StumbleUpon

This site is my number one tool for random internet browsing. I highly recommend it to anybody who spends their free time Googling random things. This will turn up much more entertaining and meaningful results most of the time.

8. Pandora

When I'm editing my poorly done comics, Pandora can come in handy to pass the time by.

9. Armor Games

StumbleUpon is my number one go-to, and Armor Games is my second when I just want to directly find a flash game to play.

10-15. Assorted Webcomics

In no particular order of preference, I have The Oatmeal, Loading Artist, Invisible Bread, xkcd, The Dog House Diaries, and Poorly Drawn Lines.

16. Khan Academy

I am one of those odd and few people that thoroughly enjoys doing math in my spare time. Khan pretty much takes that desire and turns it into a game with a reward system.

17. Get-tuned

I'm not that great at tuning my guitar by ear, and something about this site is much better than the fancy accurate program on the Mac.

This doesn't really help anybody, but I just thought I'd let you know.

No comments :

Post a Comment