Friday, August 30, 2013

PRO at Crastination

Due to the fact that I'm making this list in the seven minutes I have before I leave for school, I can't keep up with the next item on the list of lists right now. So, here's a different one.

3(ish) Websites You Should Reeeally Go Use

1. StumbleUpon

My family often wonders how I find so much cool stuff on the internet, and this is my secret. I accidentally found this website/tool, and I would definitely recommend this to anybody. Seriously. Go follow the link.

2. Khan Academy

Maybe I like this one simply because I enjoy math, but this site is awesome. It takes an activity that most people don't like, and practically turns it into a competition. Log in, do math, get points = badges. Now, you may be thinking something along the lines of, "Badges? Badges?!?! We don't need no stinkin' badges!!" Well, neither did I, but I'm addicted.

3. I Waste So Much Time/Slow Robot

It's true, these sites are very similar to the other sites you can find all over the place (I think... maybe. Reddit? Tumblr?), but I don't use those other websites. Surprisingly, these two sites filter out a lot of the dirty stuff. Also, similarly to all those other places, I go for the comments. Sometimes those can be funnier than the image itself.

No comments :

Post a Comment