Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It Has Begun

     When I first started this blog, I just posted when I felt like it. With past attempts at creating a similar webpage, this kind of writing schedule ultimately led to doom and the end to the site.

     For the past couple weeks, I've been challenging myself. Besides Sunday, I've been trying to post nearly every day. To do this, I will occasionally take an hour out of a day to write two to three posts ahead of time, and then schedule them to come on one day after the other.

     I'm currently in California, not Arizona. Where I was before, I had constant access to the internet pretty much, and it was easy enough to take the time out of my sitting-around-the-house plans to write up some stuff.

     But now, I'm having a hard time getting myself onto the computer when there's a lot of stuff to do here. Not that I don't enjoy blogging, mind you. I've just found it hard to correlate my free time with the occurrences of the computer being unoccupied.

     So for the first time in two weeks now, this post is actually being written on the day it is posted. I'll be back to my regular bout of writing-ahead-of-time soon enough, since I'll be back "home" pretty soon (it's "home" because I don't really feel like it's where I belong yet).

     Today I'm going to the zoo (not sure which one), in fact, I left about an hour ago. I say that since I'll probably schedule this to be posted at 10-ish. I'm leaving in ten minutes! Lolz.

     I know. These are just getting lamer and lamer. But I really do have stuff to actually say, and stories to tell. They'll get out as soon as I'm done being... here? I don't know. Soon, though.

No comments :

Post a Comment