Saturday, July 27, 2013

Nerd Problems: #1 Communication

     Recently, I've invested quite of bit of time into an HTML for Dummies book. I didn't actually purchase the thing, but thankfully, the local library didn't remove the CD-rom that came with it.

     While the book is in my posession, I checked out the disk, and it has a butt-load of free software on it. A lot of it was programming and coding stuff, but one of the programs I've started to really enjoy from it was GIMP, an image editting thing.

     With this program at my side, I've been able to do a bit more with my sketch-comic-things, at least in regards to editting. I'm working my way up to solely using the program, however.

     So, without further ado, here is today's comic.


Previous                                                                                                                                  Next

No comments :

Post a Comment