Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bee-bee SEE.

     If citizenship was based on the country from which the shows we watch are from, I'd be on the verge of becoming British. This probably doesn't say much, since I only watch two TV shows, but if the amount didn't matter, I'd definitely be British.

     If you've read previous posts, you'd know that I'm a big Whovian. Not big enough to commit myself to watching Classic Who, but enough to be dedicated to the current rendition. This covers my first BBC addiction.

     In previous days, I was introduced to and watched all of Sherlock, another excellent BBC show. Given, there are only six "episodes" (more like movies) available on Netflix, but that doesn't stop me from declaring it one of my regulars.

     By the way, what the crap is up with the season/series finale? Series if you're a hardcore Brit, which I am not. I mean, I have a theory that's plausible, but still... you can't just leave it like that! Then again, in doing so, Moffat has pretty much guaranteed a large returning audience with the new episodes.

     So yep. Netflix has failed me again, even though I guess technically the new season hasn't aired yet for Sherlock. In this time of crisis, I'm on the lookout for some new Netflix-ready shows. Preferably British. Not to be racist/nationalist/country-ist or anything along those lines.

     I'm looking into Merlin, possibly. Any other suggestions? I'm welcome to all and any.

3 comments :

  1. no i don't have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merlin is good and long, but you can't get much better than Doctor Who and Sherlock. I can't wait until season 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep getting told to check out Merlin, so I very well may succumb to peer pressure and dive in. The wait for season 3 is killing me!

      Delete